Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Strasbourg Christmas Markets, 27 November – 30 December, 2020
- Gourmet Festival Düsseldorf, 27 – 29 August 2021
- Gola Gola – Food Festival in Piacenza, 2020 (Postponed to September)
- York in England – Exciting Viking History and Many Things to See and Do.
- Walls, palaces and sweets in medieval Avila, Spain
- Pohoda Art and Music Festival in Trencin, Slovakia, 8 – 10 July 2021
- A Cappella Festival in Girona , Spain, 8 – 18 May 2021
- Sneeuwbal Festival in Utrecht, Netherlands, Saturday 30 January 2021
- Christmas market, the City Hall Berlin 25 November 2020-6 January 2021