Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Sitges Carnival, Spain. 9 – 17 February 2021 is Cancelled
- The famous Venice Carnival 2021 is cancelled
- San Sebastian Jazz Festival – 21 – 25 July 2021
- Sneeuwbal Festival in Utrecht, Netherlands, Saturday 29 January 2022
- Mallorca Live Festival, 11 – 12 June 2021
- Edinburgh Jazz and Blues festival, 16 – 25 July 2021
- Rock the pistes music festival in the Alps, 14 – 20 March 2021
- Up Helly Aa – Viking History in Shetland – 25 January 2022
- Lemon Festival, Menton, France. February 2021 – Postponed to 2022