Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Hafengeburtstag Hamburg, the big port festival 7 – 9 May 2021
- Carnival Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 30 April – 23 May 2021
- Carnival in Cadiz, Spain, 11 – 22 February 2021
- Cavatast – Cava Festival, Sant Sadurni d’Anoia, Spain. 2 – 4 October 2020
- Greenwich and Docklands International Festival, 28 August – 12 september 2020
- San Sebastian Jazz Festival – 22 – 26 July 2020
- The beautiful Carnival in Nice, 13 – 27 February 2021
- Lemon Festival, Menton, France. 13 February -2 March 2021 (Estimated)
- Rose of saffron festival in Consuegra Spain, 23 – 25 October 2020