Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Christmas Markets in Vienna, 20 November 2021 – 4 January 2022
- Enjoy the famous Venice Carnival, 12 February – 1 March 2022
- Munich Strong Beer Festival Starkbierzeit, In middle of March 2022
- Holland International Blues Festival in Grolloo, 9 -11 June 2022
- Jazz a Vienne Festival, France, 23 June – 10 July 2021
- La Linea, London Latin Music Festival, Online 10 – 11 April and 2 May 2021
- Primavera Sound Festival Barcelona, 2 – 6 June 2021 (Cancelled)
- Barcelona Beer Festival, 16 – 18 April 2021 Postponed
- Let’s Rock Scotland – Dalkeith Country Park, Saturday 28 August 2021