Chocolate festival Amsterdam
With over 700 different flavors of chocolate Chocoa festival in Amsterdam is definitely one of the sweetest event in Europe.
Chocolate magicians will come from the Netherlands and around the globe (Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Hungary, Italy and England).
They will teach you all about this magnificent grocery and to present their work of art.
A story about the origin of chocolate and its impact on living conditions of cocoa farmers is something you shouldn’t miss.
And of course, the best part – tastings, discovering and enjoying new flavors is a key of the chocolate festival.
Also, there’ll be other complimenting products to the chocolate such as coffee, tea, wine and craft beers.
The organizers of this festival haven’t forgotten children.
They will be able to create masterpieces of art with chocolate; have their faces painted and many more things.
The overview of things to see and do on the Chocoa Festival:
- Meeting chocolate experts and tasting the finest chocolates;
- Combining wine and food with chocolate in free tasting;
- The story about the sustainability of chocolate production;
- Live music in the afternoon and evening;
- Movies and documentaries about chocolate;
- Choco trends and developments.