About Shrewsbury Food Festival
Started by two locals who already run the Shropshire Oktoberfest, Kids Festival and Christmas Festivals.
Shrewsbury Food Festival highlights local craft, unsigned bands, family entertainment and of course, all the regional food and drinks you can find.
This town’s exceptional food scene has been slowly coming onto the mainstream with great producers and independent retailers and restaurants joining the fray.
Shrewsbury Food Festival is a celebration of food throughout the town, just northwest of Birmingham, and in the main festival site of Quarry Park.
The Unplugged area features up and coming local musicians, there’s also kids entertainment, workshops and a Chef Demonstration stage with top local chefs and naturally, a Chef School.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Exciting and Entertaining Festivals in Europe in June
- Ardesio DiVino Wine Festival in the Province of Bergamo, Italy. August 2018
- A Summer’s Tale, Germany 1 – 4 August 2018
- Blanes Fireworks Festival, Spain 21 – 26 July 2018
- Stuttgarter Weindorf – a paradise for all wine fans. 29 Aug. – 9 Sept. 2018
- Gourmet Festival Düsseldorf. 24 – 26 August 2018
- Medieval Festival in Horsens, Denmark. 24 – 25 August 2018
- Dimensions Festival Croatia, 29 August – 2 September 2018
- Latvia Beer Festival in Riga. 23 – 27 May 2018