About Shrewsbury Food Festival
Started by two locals who already run the Shropshire Oktoberfest, Kids Festival and Christmas Festivals.
Shrewsbury Food Festival highlights local craft, unsigned bands, family entertainment and of course, all the regional food and drinks you can find.
This town’s exceptional food scene has been slowly coming onto the mainstream with great producers and independent retailers and restaurants joining the fray.
Shrewsbury Food Festival is a celebration of food throughout the town, just northwest of Birmingham, and in the main festival site of Quarry Park.
The Unplugged area features up and coming local musicians, there’s also kids entertainment, workshops and a Chef Demonstration stage with top local chefs and naturally, a Chef School.
Get Your BBQ On!
All the best BBQ teams from across the UK will also be in the Quarry Park competing for the title of Shropshire’s best BBQ.
You’re welcome to watch the teams as they prepare their victuals, which will take hours, as to what makes their BBQ the best.
The BBQ stage will also introduce you to top grill masters and their tips on how to get the best from your food.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Sidmouth Folk Week, 3 – 10 August in Sidmouth, UK
- Gothenburg’s Way Out West Festival 9 – 11 August 2018
- Reeperbahn Festival, Hamburg, Germany 19 – 22 September 2018
- Christmas Beer Festival in Essen, Belgium 15 – 16 December 2018
- Mad Cool Festival, Madrid, 12 – 14 July 2018
- Edinburgh Jazz and Blues festival 2018 – many venues and a Carnival parade
- Bordeaux Wine Festival, 14 – 18 June 2018
- Bospop Festival in Weert, The Netherlands 14 – 15 July 2018
- Open Air Gallery Berlin