About Shrewsbury Food Festival
Started by two locals who already run the Shropshire Oktoberfest, Kids Festival and Christmas Festivals.
Shrewsbury Food Festival highlights local craft, unsigned bands, family entertainment and of course, all the regional food and drinks you can find.
This town’s exceptional food scene has been slowly coming onto the mainstream with great producers and independent retailers and restaurants joining the fray.
Shrewsbury Food Festival is a celebration of food throughout the town, just northwest of Birmingham, and in the main festival site of Quarry Park.
The Unplugged area features up and coming local musicians, there’s also kids entertainment, workshops and a Chef Demonstration stage with top local chefs and naturally, a Chef School.
Get Your BBQ On!
All the best BBQ teams from across the UK will also be in the Quarry Park competing for the title of Shropshire’s best BBQ.
You’re welcome to watch the teams as they prepare their victuals, which will take hours, as to what makes their BBQ the best.
The BBQ stage will also introduce you to top grill masters and their tips on how to get the best from your food.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Bruges Beer Festival, 2 – 3 February 2019
- Menton – the pearl of the French Riviera
- Mad Cool Multi Genre Music Festival, Madrid, 11 – 13 July 2019
- Retropop, now Hello Festival, in Emmen, Netherlands, 8 – 9 June 2019
- Bristol Food Connections, 12 – 23 June 2019
- Love Supreme Festival in Glynde, East Sussex, UK. 5 – 7 July 2019
- Creamfields Festival – UK, 22 – 25 August 2019
- Carnival of Cultures – Berlin Culture Festival, 7 – 10 June 2019
- Dixieland Festival Dresden, Germany 19 – 26 May 2019