About Shrewsbury Food Festival
Started by two locals who already run the Shropshire Oktoberfest, Kids Festival and Christmas Festivals.
Shrewsbury Food Festival highlights local craft, unsigned bands, family entertainment and of course, all the regional food and drinks you can find.
This town’s exceptional food scene has been slowly coming onto the mainstream with great producers and independent retailers and restaurants joining the fray.
Shrewsbury Food Festival is a celebration of food throughout the town, just northwest of Birmingham, and in the main festival site of Quarry Park.
The Unplugged area features up and coming local musicians, there’s also kids entertainment, workshops and a Chef Demonstration stage with top local chefs and naturally, a Chef School.
Get Your BBQ On!
All the best BBQ teams from across the UK will also be in the Quarry Park competing for the title of Shropshire’s best BBQ.
You’re welcome to watch the teams as they prepare their victuals, which will take hours, as to what makes their BBQ the best.
The BBQ stage will also introduce you to top grill masters and their tips on how to get the best from your food.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Vegfest UK – London, 26 – 27 October 2019
- Northside Festival in Aarhus, Denmark, 6 – 8 June 2019
- Earth Garden Music Festival on Malta, 30 May – 2 June 2019
- Music Festivals In Europe 2019
- Viti Loire wine and food festival in Tours, France. 25 – 26 May 2019
- United Islands Music Festival in Prague, 31 May – 2 June 2019
- Metronome Music Festival, Prague 21 – 22 June 2019
- Pinkpop in Megaland-Landgraaf, The Netherlands, 8 – 10 June 2019
- Holland International Blues Festival in Grolloo, 14 – 15 June 2019