An amazing excursion in Barcelona
In the center of Barcelona you can enjoy this great and wonderful park. Park Guell was designed and built by Antoni Gaudí, together with his assistant Josep Maria Jujol between 1900-1914.
The park, which is not really a park but a failed construction project is very large and unprecedented in their natural forms, spiral tower stairs and giant lizards. In addition, much of the park is filled with wonderful mosaics.
A large terrace in the middle of the park with a long beautiful mosaic bench where you can relax and enjoy the art, architecture, people and has a great panoramic view of Barcelona.
You often see musicians (who are not beggars, and know what they play) sit here and play, providing a pleasant atmosphere.
Above the site is a great outdoor cafe with drinks and light meals as baguettes and snacks. You order what you want in anything resembling a cave in the rock.
Best Hotels near Park Guell
Want to give you some tips on two fantastic and luxury hotels near Park Guell.
The five star Casa Fuster GL Monumento Built 1908 of the modernist architect Lluis Domènech i Montaner.
It’s a beautiful building and Among many facilities a rooftop pool, a jazz bar and spectacular views of Barcelona. Great rooms and excellent restaurant.
See more pictures and information about Casa Fuster GL here >>
The second is the five star ABaC Restaurant Hotel Barcelona GL Monumento Truly luxurious and just seems to have satisfied guests of reviews
See all hotels near Park Guell here
More Barcelona and Spain
Girona is often just a city you arrive by air just to run further to Barcelona or other destinations.
Many people therefore miss seeing this beautiful city.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- La Linea Festival – London Latin Music Festival, 25 April – 5 May 2019
- Latvia Beer Festival in Riga 22 – 26 May 2019
- Annie Mac presents Lost and Found Festival on Malta 2 – 5 May 2019
- Medieval Rose Festival, Rhodes town, Greece, 31 May – 2 June 2019
- Feria del Caballo – Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. 11 – 18 May, 2019
- Beltane Fire Festival Edinburgh, 30 April 2019
- Oktoberfest in Munich, September 21 – October 6, 2019
- Brussels Jazz Weekend – 24 – 26 May 2019
- Beer Passion Weekend Antwerp, Belgium 28 – 30 June 2019