About Liverpool Spring Festival
Embracing the end of winter, this festival dedicated spring, offers craft workshops, yoga, vegan junk food and meditation sessions.
Hang out with goats, educate yourself with up-cycling sessions, yoga and knitting classes.
Think of it as nutrition for the soul as the weather warms and revel in cultural and culinary delights that’s all about families, foodies and fun.
A fun way to get out of the house and enjoy everything from crafting a knitted flower, learning about gardening.
Moving like a yogini and getting in touch with your inner zen stillness.
Vegan and healthy alternatives
Sample fresh vegan and vegetarian dishes and cakes and wash it down with protein-power juices.
It’s all about “clean living” and alternative lifestyles, so take in the aromatherapy, healing crystals and meditation exercises.
Craft Beer and Gin tent
Don’t worry about being too healthy though — there are craft beers, a gin tent and lots of other artisanal alcoholic libations.
Running the Saturday and Sunday, starting at 10:30 am each day.
Advanced Adult Day Pass £6.50 (£8.00 on the day)
Adult Weekend Pass £11 (£12 on the day)
Children Under 14 – FREE
For the Children
There’s so much for the little ones too at Liverpool Spring Festival.
They have a choice of sweet goodies (flavoured ices, Spanish Churros, cupcakes) as well activities that include “bug bingo” and walking inflatables.
They can also frolic with the furry ones: chicks, bunnies, baby lambs and goats.
Things to do in Liverpool
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Bordeaux Wine Festival, 14 – 18 June 2018
- Bospop Festival in Weert, The Netherlands 14 – 15 July 2018
- Open Air Gallery Berlin
- Mark the first weekend of August – Berlin Beer Festival 3 – 5 August 2018
- Carnival of Cultures – Berlin Culture Festival, 18 – 21 May 2018
- Shrewsbury Folk Festival. 24 – 27 August 2018, Shrewsbury, UK
- Shrewsbury Food Festival 23 – 24 June 2018 Shrewsbury, UK
- Grand Fauconnier Medieval Festival, Cordes sur Ciel, France 14 – 15 July
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival, 6 – 15 July, 2018