A lively and pleasant festival that is going on approx. 10 days every summer in July at Alexanderplatz in Berlin.
At the KeNaKo Africa festival you can find out more about this great continent.
Info stands and in the program even discussions and thoughts about Africa’s challenges and future development.
Exciting food and drinks from different African countries, as well as music concerts every night.
Many sales stalls with clothes, crafts and souvenirs to buy something exotic from.
An interesting fact is that Africa is so big that China, India, USA and most part of Europe would fit in on this big continent.
More things to do in Berlin
More from Berlin and Germany
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Strasbourg Christmas Markets, 22 November – 30 December, 2019
- Boccaccesca Food and Wine Festival in Tuscany, 4 – 6 October 2019
- Taste Florence Food Festival, 7 – 9 March 2020
- Bordeaux Wine Festival, 18 – 21 June 2020
- Maschsee Lake Festival Hannover, Germany. 29 July – 16 August 2020
- Tickets on Sale to Hideout Festival – Pag Island, Croatia July 2020
- Beer Days Festival in Zrenjanin, Serbia. 26 August – 1 September 2019
- Oktoberfest in Munich, September 21 – October 6, 2019
- Oktoberfest in Berlin – 20 September to 13 October 2019