A lively and pleasant festival that is going on approx. 10 days every summer in July at Alexanderplatz in Berlin.
At the KeNaKo Africa festival you can find out more about this great continent.
Info stands and in the program even discussions and thoughts about Africa’s challenges and future development.
Exciting food and drinks from different African countries, as well as music concerts every night.
Many sales stalls with clothes, crafts and souvenirs to buy something exotic from.
An interesting fact is that Africa is so big that China, India, USA and most part of Europe would fit in on this big continent.
More things to do in Berlin
More from Berlin and Germany
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Cordoba Fair Festival, Cordoba Spain in May 2020
- Barcelona NYE – New Years Evening in Barcelona
- Bloemencorso Flower Parade Bollenstreek, the Netherlands, 25 april 2020
- Nuremberg Christmas Market, 29 November – 24 December 2019
- Sneeuwbal Festival in Utrecht, Netherlands, 25 January 2020
- Visit the Christmas Markets in Prague, December 2019
- Keukenhof, Flowers as far as your eyes can see, 21 March – 10 May 2020
- Pyrotechnic Arts Festival Courchevel, France. 13 February – 5 March, 2020
- Christmas, Candlelight night and Winter events in Gouda