Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Visit the spectacular Montreux Jazz Festival, 28 June – 13 July 2019
- Pyrotechnic Art Festival Courchevel, France. 14 February – 7 March, 2019
- Cognac Blues Passions Festival in Cognac, France. 4 – 8 July 2019
- Beautiful colours on Festival of Lights Lyon, 6 – 9 December 2018
- Christmas Market on Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin. 26 Nov. – 31 Dec. 2018
- Manchester Beer and Cider Festival 23 – 26 January 2019
- Munich Strong Beer Festival Starkbierzeit, 15 March – 6 April 2019
- Bospop Festival in Weert, The Netherlands 12 – 14 July 2019
- Gwledd Conwy Feast, Wales, UK. 26 – 28 October, 2018