Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Mercat de Musica Viva de Vic, Spain. 18 – 21 September 2019
- Brussels Comic Strip Festival, 13 – 15 September 2019
- Renaissance Festival Roi de l’Oiseau, in France 18-22 September 2019
- CAFe Budapest Contemporary arts festival, 4 – 20 October 2019
- Fete des Vendanges Wine Festival, Montmartre Paris 9-13 October 2019
- Fiesta del Marisco Seafood Festival, O Grove, Spain 3-13 October 2019
- The light is the art at Festival Of Lights in Berlin, 11 – 20 October 2019
- Corso Zundert Flower Parade, Netherlands. 1 – 2 September 2019
- Beautiful Christmas Markets in Vienna 2019