Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Hamburg – Elb jazz Festival, 5 – 6 June 2020
- Dresden Christmas Markets, 27 November – 24 December 2019
- Bremen Christmas Market, 25 November – 23 December 2019
- Enjoy some Beautiful and Cozy Christmas Markets in Hamburg 2019
- Europe’s loudest festival ! Las Fallas in Valencia, 15 – 19 March 2020
- Jenever Festival, Hasselt, Belgium. 19 – 20 October 2019
- Frankfurt Christmas Market, 25 November – 22 December 2019
- Visit the Christmas Markets in Prague, December 2019
- Carnival Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, February 2020