Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Zurich Beer Festival, Switzerland 16 – 18 April 2020
- Food Festival Zurich, Switzerland 7 – 17 May 2020
- Munich Fruhlingsfest – Springfest, Germany 24 April – 10 May 2020
- Cully Jazz Festival in Switzerland 27 March – 4 April 2020
- Jorvik Viking Festival – York, England 15 – 23 February 2020
- Cordoba Fair Festival, Cordoba Spain in May 2020
- Barcelona NYE – New Years Evening in Barcelona
- Bloemencorso Flower Parade Bollenstreek, the Netherlands, 25 april 2020
- Nuremberg Christmas Market, 29 November – 24 December 2019