Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Bruges Beer Festival, 2 – 3 February 2019
- Menton – the pearl of the French Riviera
- Mad Cool Multi Genre Music Festival, Madrid, 11 – 13 July 2019
- Retropop, now Hello Festival, in Emmen, Netherlands, 8 – 9 June 2019
- Bristol Food Connections, 12 – 23 June 2019
- Love Supreme Festival in Glynde, East Sussex, UK. 5 – 7 July 2019
- Creamfields Festival – UK, 22 – 25 August 2019
- Carnival of Cultures – Berlin Culture Festival, 7 – 10 June 2019
- Dixieland Festival Dresden, Germany 19 – 26 May 2019