Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Fete des Vendanges Wine Festival, Montmartre Paris 10-14 October 2018
- Bordeaux Wine Festival, June 2020
- Snowbombing Music Festival in Mayrhofen, Austria. 8 – 13 April 2019
- World Body Painting Festival in Klagenfurt Austria, 11 – 13 July 2019
- Croatia’s Makarska Riviera
- Visit The Famous City Ronda in Spain
- Enjoy some cozy Christmas markets in Hamburg
- Taste Florence Food Festival, 9 – 11 March 2019
- Antwerpen Proeft – Taste of Antwerp, 1 and 3 – 5 May 2019