Plenty of food festivals to choose from in Europe.
And this is THE place to find almost everything you need to know about the most exciting food festivals held on the streets and piazzas of Europe.
Food festivals are often held alongside wine and beer festivals, so take a look also at our Beer and Wine Festival page.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Medieval Festival in Horsens, Denmark. 23 – 24 August 2019
- Largest wine festival in the world – Wurstmarkt in Dürkheim, September 2019
- London Craft Beer Festival, 9 – 11 August 2019
- Paris Jazz Festival – 4 weekends in July 2019
- Stuttgart Wine Festival Weindorf – 28 August – 8 September 2019
- Lollapalooza Berlin 7 – 8 September 2019
- Oktoberfest in Berlin – 20 September to 13 October 2019
- Berlin TV Tower (Fernsehturm) – A famous Attraction
- Christmas Market on Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin. 25 Nov. to 31 Dec. 2019