Six Michelin-star restaurants and luxury 5 star hotels.
In addition access to the world’s largest skiing area, makes this the place to see and to be seen.
Enjoy the boutiques, après-ski, fine dining, spas and festivals Courchevel has to offer.
Michelin Star Restaurants
It’s unusual for a large city to have more than one or two Michelin star restaurants.
So when we think about the size of Courchevel, its seven Michelin star restaurants is outstanding.
You can find a real mix of cuisines across them all; Cuisine Moderne, French, Asian, and Mediterranean.
So if you enjoy fine dining and the very best cuisine, this is the place to be.
Getting to the Resort
Courchevel Airport is mostly used by smaller planes and helicopters to bring the elite as close to the ski resort as possible.
Majority of skiers get to the resort via the closest major airport, which is Geneva, and transferring from there.
Two other options are Lyon and Grenoble.
More from France
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Exciting and Entertaining Festivals in Europe in June
- Ardesio DiVino Wine Festival in the Province of Bergamo, Italy. August 2018
- A Summer’s Tale, Germany 1 – 4 August 2018
- Blanes Fireworks Festival, Spain 21 – 26 July 2018
- Stuttgarter Weindorf – a paradise for all wine fans. 29 Aug. – 9 Sept. 2018
- Gourmet Festival Düsseldorf. 24 – 26 August 2018
- Medieval Festival in Horsens, Denmark. 24 – 25 August 2018
- Dimensions Festival Croatia, 29 August – 2 September 2018
- Latvia Beer Festival in Riga. 23 – 27 May 2018