Six Michelin-star restaurants and luxury 5 star hotels.
In addition access to the world’s largest skiing area, makes this the place to see and to be seen.
Enjoy the boutiques, après-ski, fine dining, spas and festivals Courchevel has to offer.
Michelin Star Restaurants
It’s unusual for a large city to have more than one or two Michelin star restaurants.
So when we think about the size of Courchevel, its seven Michelin star restaurants is outstanding.
You can find a real mix of cuisines across them all; Cuisine Moderne, French, Asian, and Mediterranean.
So if you enjoy fine dining and the very best cuisine, this is the place to be.
Getting to the Resort
Courchevel Airport is mostly used by smaller planes and helicopters to bring the elite as close to the ski resort as possible.
Majority of skiers get to the resort via the closest major airport, which is Geneva, and transferring from there.
Two other options are Lyon and Grenoble.
More from France
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Hamburg – Elb jazz Festival, 5 – 6 June 2020
- Dresden Christmas Markets, 27 November – 24 December 2019
- Bremen Christmas Market, 25 November – 23 December 2019
- Enjoy some Beautiful and Cozy Christmas Markets in Hamburg 2019
- Europe’s loudest festival ! Las Fallas in Valencia, 15 – 19 March 2020
- Jenever Festival, Hasselt, Belgium. 19 – 20 October 2019
- Frankfurt Christmas Market, 25 November – 22 December 2019
- Visit the Christmas Markets in Prague, December 2019
- Carnival Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, February 2020