The Colorful Bestival
Bestival is a festival that takes place annually, earlier on The Isle of Wight, but is since 2017 held in the grounds of Lulworth Castle.
Its award-winning series started in 2005 when it took an award on the UK Festival Awards ceremony for Best Medium Sized Festival.
The organizers like to say that this is “the most eclectic experience you’ll ever have”.
Bestival is offering music experience to remember, each year better than the previous one.
Rock, pop, indie, folk, RnB and electronic music are still in Bestival’s focus.
That diversity of music genres makes it top among the UK’s biggest and most exciting festivals.
Be sure to check out Camp Bestival as well. It runs 23 – 29 July at same place.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Viagem Medieval, in Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal. 31 July – 11 Aug. 2019
- Cavatast – Cava and Gastronomy Tasting Fair, October in Spain
- Caprices Electro Music Festival in Crans Montana, Switzerland April 2019
- A Coffee lovers Festival. London Coffee Festival 28 – 31 March 2019
- Solothurn Beer Days, A Cozy Beer Festival in Switzerland 25 – 27 April 2019
- What can we expect from April and May Festivals in Europe ?
- Amsterdam Light Festival – 29 November 2018 – 20 January 2019
- Girona Flower Festival – Temps de Flors, 11 – 19 May 2019
- Bloemencorso Flower Parade Bollenstreek, the Netherlands, 13 april 2019