The Colorful Bestival
Bestival is a festival that takes place annually, earlier on The Isle of Wight, but is since 2017 held in the grounds of Lulworth Castle.
Its award-winning series started in 2005 when it took an award on the UK Festival Awards ceremony for Best Medium Sized Festival.
The organizers like to say that this is “the most eclectic experience you’ll ever have”.
Bestival is offering music experience to remember, each year better than the previous one.
Rock, pop, indie, folk, RnB and electronic music are still in Bestival’s focus.
That diversity of music genres makes it top among the UK’s biggest and most exciting festivals.
Be sure to check out Camp Bestival as well. It runs in July at same place.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Medieval Festival in Horsens, Denmark. 23 – 24 August 2019
- Largest wine festival in the world – Wurstmarkt in Dürkheim, September 2019
- London Craft Beer Festival, 9 – 11 August 2019
- Paris Jazz Festival – 4 weekends in July 2019
- Stuttgart Wine Festival Weindorf – 28 August – 8 September 2019
- Lollapalooza Berlin 7 – 8 September 2019
- Oktoberfest in Berlin – 20 September to 13 October 2019
- Berlin TV Tower (Fernsehturm) – A famous Attraction
- Christmas Market on Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin. 25 Nov. to 31 Dec. 2019