The Colorful Bestival
Bestival is a festival that takes place annually, earlier on The Isle of Wight, but is since 2017 held in the grounds of Lulworth Castle.
Its award-winning series started in 2005 when it took an award on the UK Festival Awards ceremony for Best Medium Sized Festival.
The organizers like to say that this is “the most eclectic experience you’ll ever have”.
Bestival is offering music experience to remember, each year better than the previous one.
Rock, pop, indie, folk, RnB and electronic music are still in Bestival’s focus.
That diversity of music genres makes it top among the UK’s biggest and most exciting festivals.
Be sure to check out Camp Bestival as well. It runs 23 – 29 July at same place.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Dusseldorf Funfair on the Rhine, 12 – 21 July 2019
- Let’s Rock Shrewsbury – Saturday 13 July 2019
- Reading Multi Genre Music Festival, 23 – 25 August 2019
- Leeds Festival, another year with a Great Lineup! 23 – 25 August 2019
- Bruges Beer Festival, 2 – 3 February 2019
- Menton – the pearl of the French Riviera
- Mad Cool Multi Genre Music Festival, Madrid, 11 – 13 July 2019
- Retropop, now Hello Festival, in Emmen, Netherlands, 8 – 9 June 2019
- Bristol Food Connections, 12 – 23 June 2019