The Colorful Bestival
Bestival is a festival that takes place annually, earlier on The Isle of Wight, but is since 2017 held in the grounds of Lulworth Castle.
Its award-winning series started in 2005 when it took an award on the UK Festival Awards ceremony for Best Medium Sized Festival.
The organizers like to say that this is “the most eclectic experience you’ll ever have”.
Bestival is offering music experience to remember, each year better than the previous one.
Rock, pop, indie, folk, RnB and electronic music are still in Bestival’s focus.
That diversity of music genres makes it top among the UK’s biggest and most exciting festivals.
Be sure to check out Camp Bestival as well. It runs 23 – 29 July at same place.
More from United Kingdom
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Bordeaux Wine Festival, 14 – 18 June 2018
- Bospop Festival in Weert, The Netherlands 14 – 15 July 2018
- Open Air Gallery Berlin
- Mark the first weekend of August – Berlin Beer Festival 3 – 5 August 2018
- Carnival of Cultures – Berlin Culture Festival, 18 – 21 May 2018
- Shrewsbury Folk Festival. 24 – 27 August 2018, Shrewsbury, UK
- Shrewsbury Food Festival 23 – 24 June 2018 Shrewsbury, UK
- Grand Fauconnier Medieval Festival, Cordes sur Ciel, France 14 – 15 July
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival, 6 – 15 July, 2018