Berlin International Film Festival “Berlinale” is one of the largest film festivals and most reputable media events.
Started in West Berlin 1951 as a summer festival, but after 1978 Berlinale is celebrated in February every year.
Up to 400 films are shown in several sections.
About 20 films is vying for awards of the Golden and Silver Bear.
See their website for more information about next edition, shows and movies.
More things to do in Berlin
More from Berlin and Germany
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Christmas Markets in Barcelona
- Hamburg – Elb jazz Festival, 5 – 6 June 2020
- Dresden Christmas Markets, 27 November – 24 December 2019
- Bremen Christmas Market, 25 November – 23 December 2019
- Enjoy some Beautiful and Cozy Christmas Markets in Hamburg 2019
- Europe’s loudest festival ! Las Fallas in Valencia, 15 – 19 March 2020
- Jenever Festival, Hasselt, Belgium. 19 – 20 October 2019
- Frankfurt Christmas Market, 25 November – 22 December 2019
- Visit the Christmas Markets in Prague, December 2019