The 3 rd. October the German celebrate their National Day.
It is a big celebration of the reunification of East and West 3 October 1990
Celebration and a big party around Brandenburg Gate and the 17 June street (strasse des 17. Jun.)
You’ll find stalls containing crafts, souvenirs, and of course beer and barbecue.
The party is going on 2 – 3 days and a large stage behind the Brandenburg Gate offers known and unknown artists throughout the day during the celebration of the German National Day.
There are of course many people during the festival, but there is plenty of space and no stress.
So it’s just to enjoy the sausage stalls and listen to the mixed music from the stage
At the same time the Oktoberfest is going on in Berlin, if you want some more days of fun.
More from Berlin and Germany
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Taste Florence Food Festival, 9 – 11 March 2019
- Antwerpen Proeft – Taste of Antwerp, 1 and 3 – 5 May 2019
- Isle of Wight Pop and Rock Festival, UK 13 – 16 June 2019
- Snowboxx Music Festival in French Alps 23 – 30 March 2019
- La Fira del Vi – Wine Festival in Falset, Spain, 3 – 5 May 2019
- Wychwood Pop and Rock Music Festival, UK. 31 May – 2 June 2019
- Hideout Festival on the Party Island Pag in Croatia. 1 – 5 July 2019
- Winterlights and Christmas Markets in Luxembourg
- NOS Primavera Sound Porto festival, 6 – 8 June 2019