The 3 rd. October the German celebrate their National Day.
It is a big celebration of the reunification of East and West 3 October 1990
Celebration and a big party around Brandenburg Gate and the 17 June street (strasse des 17. Jun.)
You’ll find stalls containing crafts, souvenirs, and of course beer and barbecue.
The party is going on 2 – 3 days and a large stage behind the Brandenburg Gate offers known and unknown artists throughout the day during the celebration of the German National Day.
There are of course many people during the festival, but there is plenty of space and no stress.
So it’s just to enjoy the sausage stalls and listen to the mixed music from the stage
At the same time the Oktoberfest is going on in Berlin, if you want some more days of fun.
More from Berlin and Germany
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Mad Cool Multi Genre Music Festival, Madrid, 11 – 13 July 2019
- Retropop, now Hello Festival, in Emmen, Netherlands, 8 – 9 June 2019
- Bristol Food Connections, 12 – 23 June 2019
- Love Supreme Festival in Glynde, East Sussex, UK. 5 – 7 July 2019
- Creamfields Festival – UK, 22 – 25 August 2019
- Carnival of Cultures – Berlin Culture Festival, 7 – 10 June 2019
- Dixieland Festival Dresden, Germany 19 – 26 May 2019
- Food Festival Zurich, Switzerland 16 – 26 May 2019
- Cully Jazz Festival, April 2019 With beautiful surroundings in Switzerland