The 3 rd. October the German celebrate their National Day.
It is a big celebration of the reunification of East and West 3 October 1990
Celebration and a big party around Brandenburg Gate and the 17 June street (strasse des 17. Jun.)
You’ll find stalls containing crafts, souvenirs, and of course beer and barbecue.
The party is going on 2 – 3 days and a large stage behind the Brandenburg Gate offers known and unknown artists throughout the day during the celebration of the German National Day.
There are of course many people during the festival, but there is plenty of space and no stress.
So it’s just to enjoy the sausage stalls and listen to the mixed music from the stage
At the same time the Oktoberfest is going on in Berlin, if you want some more days of fun.
More from Berlin and Germany
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- La Linea Festival – London Latin Music Festival, 25 April – 5 May 2019
- Latvia Beer Festival in Riga 22 – 26 May 2019
- Annie Mac presents Lost and Found Festival on Malta 2 – 5 May 2019
- Medieval Rose Festival, Rhodes town, Greece, 31 May – 2 June 2019
- Feria del Caballo – Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. 11 – 18 May, 2019
- Beltane Fire Festival Edinburgh, 30 April 2019
- Oktoberfest in Munich, September 21 – October 6, 2019
- Brussels Jazz Weekend – 24 – 26 May 2019
- Beer Passion Weekend Antwerp, Belgium 28 – 30 June 2019