The 3 rd. October the German celebrate their National Day.
It is a big celebration of the reunification of East and West 3 October 1990
Celebration and a big party around Brandenburg Gate and the 17 June street (strasse des 17. Jun.)
You’ll find stalls containing crafts, souvenirs, and of course beer and barbecue.
The party is going on 2 – 3 days and a large stage behind the Brandenburg Gate offers known and unknown artists throughout the day during the celebration of the German National Day.
There are of course many people during the festival, but there is plenty of space and no stress.
So it’s just to enjoy the sausage stalls and listen to the mixed music from the stage
At the same time the Oktoberfest is going on in Berlin, if you want some more days of fun.
More from Berlin and Germany
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Christmas Beer Festival in Essen, Belgium 15 – 16 December 2018
- Mad Cool Festival, Madrid, 12 – 14 July 2018
- Edinburgh Jazz and Blues festival 2018 – many venues and a Carnival parade
- Bordeaux Wine Festival, 14 – 18 June 2018
- Bospop Festival in Weert, The Netherlands 14 – 15 July 2018
- Open Air Gallery Berlin
- Vijazz, Vilafranca del Penedes, Spain, 6 – 8 July 2018
- Mark the first weekend of August – Berlin Beer Festival 3 – 5 August 2018
- Carnival of Cultures – Berlin Culture Festival, 18 – 21 May 2018