Drink Festivals – Beer and wine festivals in Europe.
Here you’ll find details of the most popular festivals, along with some lesser known ones.
As beer and wine festivals are often combined with food and gourmet, make sure you also check out our Food and Gourmet Festivals page.
For a quick reference of what’s on where and when, see the sidebar listing of Upcoming Food, Wine and Beer Festivals in Europe.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- La Tomatina Buñol, Spain. 29 August 2018
- Sitges Carnival, Spain. 26 February – 6 March 2019
- Lollapalooza Berlin 8 – 9 September 2018
- Tossa de Mar, a charming spot on Costa Brava
- Beaches in and around Barcelona, Costa Brava – Costa Maresme – Costa Dorada
- Mercat de Musica Viva de Vic, Spain. 12 – 16 September 2018
- Rivivi Medieval Festival – Castell’Arquato Piacenza, Italy. 8 – 9 September 2018
- Aarhus Food Festival, the largest food festival in Denmark. September 2018
- Dimensions Festival Croatia, 29 August – 2 September 2018