Drink Festivals – Beer and wine festivals in Europe.
Here you’ll find details of the most popular festivals, along with some lesser known ones.
As beer and wine festivals are often combined with food and gourmet, make sure you also check out our Food and Gourmet Festivals page.
For a quick reference of what’s on where and when, see the sidebar listing of Upcoming Food, Wine and Beer Festivals in Europe.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Strasbourg Christmas Markets, 22 November – 30 December, 2019
- Boccaccesca Food and Wine Festival in Tuscany, 4 – 6 October 2019
- Taste Florence Food Festival, 7 – 9 March 2020
- Bordeaux Wine Festival, 18 – 21 June 2020
- Maschsee Lake Festival Hannover, Germany. 29 July – 16 August 2020
- Tickets on Sale to Hideout Festival – Pag Island, Croatia July 2020
- Beer Days Festival in Zrenjanin, Serbia. 26 August – 1 September 2019
- Oktoberfest in Munich, September 21 – October 6, 2019
- Oktoberfest in Berlin – 20 September to 13 October 2019