Drink Festivals – Beer and wine festivals in Europe.
Here you’ll find details of the most popular festivals, along with some lesser known ones.
As beer and wine festivals are often combined with food and gourmet, make sure you also check out our Food and Gourmet Festivals page.
For a quick reference of what’s on where and when, see the sidebar listing of Upcoming Food, Wine and Beer Festivals in Europe.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Medieval Festival in Horsens, Denmark. 23 – 24 August 2019
- Largest wine festival in the world – Wurstmarkt in Dürkheim, September 2019
- London Craft Beer Festival, 9 – 11 August 2019
- Paris Jazz Festival – 4 weekends in July 2019
- Stuttgart Wine Festival Weindorf – 28 August – 8 September 2019
- Lollapalooza Berlin 7 – 8 September 2019
- Oktoberfest in Berlin – 20 September to 13 October 2019
- Berlin TV Tower (Fernsehturm) – A famous Attraction
- Christmas Market on Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin. 25 Nov. to 31 Dec. 2019