Drink Festivals – Beer and wine festivals in Europe.
Here you’ll find details of the most popular festivals, along with some lesser known ones.
As beer and wine festivals are often combined with food and gourmet, make sure you also check out our Food and Gourmet Festivals page.
For a quick reference of what’s on where and when, see the sidebar listing of Upcoming Food, Wine and Beer Festivals in Europe.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Barcelona NYE – New Years Evening in Barcelona
- Bloemencorso Flower Parade Bollenstreek, the Netherlands, 25 april 2020
- Nuremberg Christmas Market, 29 November – 24 December 2019
- Sneeuwbal Festival in Utrecht, Netherlands, 25 January 2020
- Visit the Christmas Markets in Prague, December 2019
- Keukenhof, Flowers as far as your eyes can see, 21 March – 10 May 2020
- Pyrotechnic Arts Festival Courchevel, France. 13 February – 5 March, 2020
- Christmas, Candlelight night and Winter events in Gouda
- Bruges Christmas Markets 2019