Drink Festivals – Beer and wine festivals in Europe.
Here you’ll find details of the most popular festivals, along with some lesser known ones.
As beer and wine festivals are often combined with food and gourmet, make sure you also check out our Food and Gourmet Festivals page.
For a quick reference of what’s on where and when, see the sidebar listing of Upcoming Food, Wine and Beer Festivals in Europe.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Medieval and Historical Festivals in Europe
- Culture and Art Festivals in Europe
- SONUS Festival on the Party Island Pag, Croatia, 18 – 22 August 2019
- Sidmouth Folk Week, UK. 2 – 9 August 2019
- Paleo Festival Nyon, Switzerland, 23 – 28 July 2019
- The Great British Beer Festival, London 6 – 10 August 2019
- Folk Festival Cambridge, UK 1 – 4 August 2019
- Øya Festival Oslo. Norway. 6 – 10 August 2019
- Fiesta del Albariño Wine Festival, Cambados Spain 31 July-4 August 2019