Drink Festivals – Beer and wine festivals in Europe.
Here you’ll find details of the most popular festivals, along with some lesser known ones.
As beer and wine festivals are often combined with food and gourmet, make sure you also check out our Food and Gourmet Festivals page.
For a quick reference of what’s on where and when, see the sidebar listing of Upcoming Food, Wine and Beer Festivals in Europe.
Translate (Google translated – English is the default language)
Responsibility of letter
But we shall not be responsible for possible written errors in AllExciting.Com, or changes that may occur in the programmes of events, or otherwise. See organizers’ websites for any updated information before ordering your journey.
- Mark the first weekend of August – Berlin Beer Festival 3 – 5 August 2018
- Carnival of Cultures – Berlin Culture Festival, 18 – 21 May 2018
- Shrewsbury Folk Festival. 24 – 27 August 2018, Shrewsbury, UK
- Shrewsbury Food Festival 23 – 24 June 2018 Shrewsbury, UK
- Grand Fauconnier Medieval Festival, Cordes sur Ciel, France 14 – 15 July
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival, 6 – 15 July, 2018
- North Sea Jazz Festival, Rotterdam 13 – 15 July 2018
- On Blackheath, London – festival of music and food, 8 – 9 September 2018
- Vegfest UK – London, 27 – 28 October 2018